We are currently open and operating as our business falls under the category of essential services and we’re a skilled trade for essential infrastructure.
Your home comfort is our priority, now more than ever.
To ensure your safety and the safety of our team, we are taking the following precautions while operating:
- Our office staff is working remotely and set up in the comfort of their homes to serve you during this time.
- All in person group meetings + trainings have been postponed for the time being.
- Our field staff spending as little time in office and supply houses as possible.
- We have postponed commercial preventive maintenance appointments to avoid larger groups.
- Our field staff practicing social distancing as much as possible while on site.
- Our field staff is able to call and talk with customers instead of face to face interactions if tech/customer would prefer.
- We are operating with digital quotes/invoices with a verbal or email acceptance of work to avoid exchanging as much paperwork as possible.
- We are digitally inputting credit card information to secure payment processor to avoid handling credit card/check/cash.
- We are practicing best hygiene habits, by washing hands if able or utilizing hand sanitizer between all actions/calls.
- We have the following resources on vehicles: hand sanitizer, cleaning wipes for tools, masks/respirators, nitrile/latex gloves, booties, and crawl suits. While not every situation allows and/or dictates all of these items be used, we are making every effort to ensure they are available when our field staff needs them or a customer requests we utilize them before entering their home.
- We are in constant communication with staff and customers to ensure everyone feels as comfortable and safe as possible in these trying times.
If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us directly at 843.216.9966.
Thank you for your continued trust in Charleston Heating + Air.