Charleston Heating Installation & Replacements
Need a New Heater? Let Charleston Heating + Air Help!
When the temperature drops you need to be able to rely on your home’s heating system to help heat the space and keep you comfortable. If you have noticed that your furnace has been less-than-efficient, you may be due for a replacement. At Charleston Heating + Air, we can help discuss what types of replacements may be right for your South Carolina home and your particular needs. We are your local Trane Comfort Specialist, so we ensure only the best heating systems and installations at competitive rates.
Contact our Charleston heater installation and replacement experts today to schedule an appointment.
When Is It Time for a New Heater?
There could be a lot of factors to consider when determining if it is the right time to replace your home’s heating system. Many customers decide that they are ready to upgrade their unit when they notice an increase in their electric bill, or if they are looking to find a more energy-efficient system. Regardless of your needs, Charleston Heating + Air can help.
You May Want to Consider Replacing Your Heater If Your Current System Is:
- 15 years or older - Exactly how long your heating unit lasts depends on use, environment and general maintenance levels.
- Causing a large increase in your utility costs - As HVAC units age they'll become less efficient over time. What this means is they'll need more inputs to achieve the same desired temperature.
- Having issues with the pilot light - If your unit isn't turning on, it's always good to check the pilot light. If it's not turning on or is a different color than it normally is make sure to give us a call.
- Emitting a natural gas smell when turned on - While natural gas is odorless, the manufactures give it the smell of rotten eggs to alert us to gas leaks.
- Not blowing warm air into the vents - If you're having airflow problems, then contact our Charleston heating installation experts because your unit could be on its last legs.
- Frequently needing repairs - If your heating unit needs one repair after another, or if there's one expensive repair then new heating installation might be your best bet in terms of being financially prudent.
- Taking a long time to start running or reach your desired temperature - If you're just not getting the same level of heat that you're used to, there could be something wrong with your heating element and you should contact our Charleston heating installation experts.
If you find that replacing your system is the right option for you, our Charleston heater replacement professionals can remove your old system and install your new heating in a timely manner. For those with budget concerns, our company also offers competitive financing options.
Work with Us for All of Your Heating Needs
At Charleston Heating + Air, we strive to provide quality parts and replacements for your home at a cost that you can afford. In addition to installation, replacements, and repairs, we also offer tune-ups and regular maintenance for your home's heating system, including a Preventative Maintenance Program for year-round deals and maximum efficiency from your home system. If you have a heat pump, we can help with that, too!
To learn more about our services and how we can help, call us at (843) 258-4694 and schedule an estimate with our Charleston heating installation team.
Dedicated to Keeping You & Your Home Comfortable
Serviced Over 15,000 Residences in Charleston
Free Estimates on New AC & Heating Systems
Preventive Maintenance Programs Available
High Quality Air Conditioning & Heating Systems
Certified South Carolina Mechanical Contractor