Charleston Heater Repairs
Do You Need Fast Furnace Repair?
Has your heater stopped working in the middle of winter? Don’t worry, Charleston Heating + Air can help! Our trusted heating service specialists can quickly determine the cause of your heating problems and work to resolve the issue with minimal disruption to your life. We have experienced HVAC professionals, and all of our technicians are trustworthy, caring and capable of providing outstanding services for both residential and commercial heating systems. You don't have to be left in the cold when you work with our Charleston heater repair team.
If your heater has stopped working, don’t fret!
Just give us a call or contact us online
Repairing Your Home’s Heater Efficiently
Regular maintenance on your heater can help prevent major damages, but sometimes you still need repairs. At Charleston Heating + Air, our technicians will thoroughly inspect your system and determine what repairs need to be done. Take your system to the next level with routine care through our Preventative Maintenance Program.
If your furnace displays any of the following signs, give us a call:
- Your pilot light is out - If you have a gas unit, and the pilot light won't come on, then give our furnace repair specialists a call.
- There is no air coming from the system - Weak airflow is usually the result of blocked airvents or ducts that need repair. Make sure you don't have any furniture blocking your air vents, and if that's not your issue then give us a call.
- Your thermostat is broken - You can tell that your thermostat is broken if your heater won't heat to the desired room temperature. This is an indication that there's either a problem with your thermostat or heating element.
- It takes a long time to warm up the home - Since there are quite a few different reasons you could be getting insufficient heating, call in our Charleston furnace repair specialists. You might have an issue with your ducts or heating element, both of which should be inspected by a trained professional.
- There is a lot of noise coming from the heater - All heaters make a little bit of noise, but if you're able to hear the sounds from the next room over then give us a call.
In many cases, a simple repair can be made and your system will be up and running in no time. However, if you choose to replace your heater instead of repairing it, we can also help select and install a new system that is best for your home.
Call to Schedule an Appointment with Charleston Heating + Air
Whatever heating problem you are facing, our expert team stands ready to help. Big or small, we are well-equipped and trained to handle all HVAC system brands and models, including furnaces and heat pumps. Let our trusted Charleston heater repair technician work with you and get your home comfortable as soon as possible.
Call (843) 258-4694 today to schedule an appointment with our Charleston furnace repair team!
Dedicated to Keeping You & Your Home Comfortable
Serviced Over 15,000 Residences in Charleston
Free Estimates on New AC & Heating Systems
Preventive Maintenance Programs Available
High Quality Air Conditioning & Heating Systems
Certified South Carolina Mechanical Contractor