Preventative Maintenance Program
Taking Care of Your Heating & AC Systems in Charleston, SC
If you have experienced an HVAC system breakdown before, chances are, you are looking for ways to help prevent this from happening again. While there are some heating and cooling issues that are simply unavoidable, you can reduce the occurrence of major system problems with regular maintenance.
At Charleston Heating + Air, we offer customers an opportunity to minimize the headaches and stress brought about by a failing heater or AC with our Preventative Maintenance Program. For a nominal annual investment, we provide two precision tune-ups yearly along with other exclusive perks
To learn more or if you have any questions about our Preventative Maintenance program, call Charleston Heating + Air at (843) 258-4694!
Other benefits we offer with our Preventative Maintenance Program include:
- Two (2) routine seasonal tune-up services per year
- Priority scheduling for service or repairs
- Discounted pricing on all parts and repairs
- Discounted evening and weekend service available
Services Included During Maintenance:
- Check system operation
- Check electrical operation
- Check drain lines
- Check indoor coil
- Check outdoor coil
- Check filters
- Check all wiring and connections
- Check electrical contacts
- Monitor refrigerant levels
- Check Amp draw on all motors
- Check Amp draw on all compressors
- Check thermostat calibration
We perform the services listed above twice a year—once for your heater or furnace during the fall and another for your air conditioner during spring. Our team will even schedule your next appointment and give you a reminder when it’s near, so you won’t have to worry about a thing.