AC Installation & Replacement in Charleston
Quality Service to Keep Your Home Cool
At Charleston Heating + Air, we know that it is important to stay cool and comfortable, especially in your own home. You should never feel hot and sticky in your house during the summer, which is why we are proud to offer affordable, dependable air conditioning installation and replacement services in Charleston. We can address any concerns that you may have and work to fix the problem with minimal interference with your life. Our technicians are experienced, fully licensed, and insured, always working quickly to install or repair your home’s cooling system.
Contact us today and schedule an appointment with our Charleston AC replacement team. We are looking forward to helping you keep your cool!
Signs You Need to Replace Your Air Conditioner
A broken or outdated air conditioner or heat pump could be costing you your comfort and making a significant dent in your utility bill. New, updated cooling systems are not only more reliable, but they can also help lower your electric bills.
Some common signs that your AC is on its last legs include:
- The unit is more than 15 years old: Exactly how long your unit lasts depends on how often you use it, your environment around the unit, and how much maintenace your unit has had. Usually AC units last 12-15 years so if it's older than that and breaking down contact our Charleston AC replacement specialists.
- Warm air is constantly blowing from the system: First, check that your air filter isn't too dirty to obstruct the necessary airflow. If that's not the case, this could be a sign of a more complicated repair and if that still doesn't do the trick you might need AC replacement.
- There has been a steady increase to your utility costs: As AC units age, they'll become less efficient over time. Because of that your AC unit will need more electricity to cool your indoor air environment to the desired temperature.
- Your AC can't sufficientl;y cool your home anymore: If you're remodeling your home and adding square footage, make sure to consult our Charleston AC installation experts to upgrade your air conditioner unit as well.
- The cost to repair the unit is at least half the cost of a new unit: Before any repair, make sure to find out both the cost of a the repair and the cost of a new unit so that you're not spending more than you have to fixing up a dying unit.
- Your unit requireds R22 Freon: Because of the freon ban, while to coolant won't be illegal, the production of it will be. So if your unit required R22 Freon, it will become more expensive as it becomes more scarce, so consult our AC replacement technicians about getting a unit that uses a different coolant.
If you choose to replace your air conditioner, Charleston Heating + Air can help. We will help determine what may be wrong with your original system and discuss what kind of new unit may be right for your home and your cooling needs. As a Trane Comfort Specialist, we recommend only the best cooling systems. Once a new unit is selected, we will promptly install the system, so that you can enjoying the benefits as soon as possible.
Get an Estimate from Our Charleston Cooling Experts
You should not have to worry about running your air conditioner in the summer. Our expert team at Charleston Heating + Air is always ready to help keep you cool. We will work with your budget and help save you time and energy. To keep your system cared for year-round, we offer a basic Preventative Maintenance Program to maintain your manufacturer's warranty and maximize the life expectancy of your heating and cooling system.
To learn more about our Charleston AC installation and replacement services, call us today at (843) 258-4694 and schedule an appointment.
Dedicated to Keeping You & Your Home Comfortable
Serviced Over 15,000 Residences in Charleston
Free Estimates on New AC & Heating Systems
Preventive Maintenance Programs Available
High Quality Air Conditioning & Heating Systems
Certified South Carolina Mechanical Contractor